Michael G. Davis, CFA, CIC, Principal
- Clifford Swan Board Member
- Research & Investment Team
Mike Davis has been an investment counselor since 1972, managing portfolios for individuals, family groups, and foundations. Mike joined the firm in 1994 after spending 12 years as portfolio manager with Western Asset Management Company in Los Angeles, and 10 years as a managing director with CMB Investment Counselors in Century City.
He serves the community as a member and past director of Pasadena Rotary, and a director of the Oneonta Club Foundation in South Pasadena where he resides. Mike is a member and past Secretary/Treasurer of the Twilight Club, and past president of the Pasadena Rotary Foundation.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles
- The CFA Institute
- The Investment Advisor Association
- Stanford University, AB, Major in History, 1967
- UCLA The Anderson School, MBA, Finance, 1972
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 1977